PureFlex® Acquisition Criteria
As we continue our rapid expansion, acquisitions will be a major component of our growth strategy. Below are the acquisition criteria for companies and products that are desirable for our consideration.
- We seek "Manufacturing Companies" or "Product Lines" of value-added Industrial engineered products that have strong brand recognition.
- Companies or Products that have broad industrial customer bases.
- Companies or Products that are niche-oriented and innovative.
- We are interested in strong operating financial performance that can be built upon. Above average EBIT’s are the norm at our operating companies however; financially deprived companies or products are also of interest.
- We seek companies and products that are market leaders or have the potential to be.
- We are cash buyers. Our acquisition team moves very rapidly and professionally; we expect to do a thorough due diligence review, sign a fair agreement and close within 45 to 60 days after signing a letter of intent.
- We expect all parties to sign confidentiality agreements.
- Initial contact should be made with Ronald V. Andronaco, President & CEO, by way of either phone at 616-554-1100, private fax 616-554-9889 or email at RVA@pureflex.com.